This session will cover the following aspects:
– Brief introduction to Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
– Ethical implications of AI. Key Questions
– Findings of behavioral psychology
– Ethical business
– Benefits & Risks of Artificial Intelligence
– Understanding Bias in Algorithmic Design
– Bias and Discrimination
– Risks: AI, Context and Levels of Harms
– AI and Regulations
– Trustworthy AI
– Z-Inspection® a process to assess Trustworthy AI.
(50 minutes, 40 minutes Q&A).